Yoga/Ayurveda Independent Study and mentorship program
No Yoga practice or teaching is complete without the understanding of Ayurveda. Ayurvedic Science provides a much wider lens that not only deepens the practice but truly pulls out the essence of Yoga.
Having taught Yoga before I understood Ayurveda and then teaching Yoga with the broader and deeper understanding of Ayurveda made it clear to me that for any Yoga practitioner/teacher, Ayurveda is the key that fills so many holes and gaps and provides the ultimte Yoga ( Union) experience.
It is for this reason that I am passionate about teaching this program. But rather than a rigid curriculum and time frame, I have kept this program to be more fluid in terms of the topics and the time.
Here are the details:
1. The program begins on Saturday, May 27th, 12:30-4pm
2. We make a 3 month commitment and meet once a month on Saturdays for 3.5 hours.
3. Here are the dates for the 3 month period: May 27th, June 24th, July 22nd from 12:30-4pm
3. All handouts and reading material is provided via email for you to print
4. All classes will be recorded.
5. The topics are planned 3 months at a time.
6. Somewhere in the “what you want to learn” and “what, when and how it needs to be taught and discussed”, we will connect all the dots and make it a very fluid, fun and practical learning experience.
The financial commitment is $450 for the 3 months, to be paid at the beginning of the 3 month period.
It is much more important that you “get” what is being taught and discussed than just learning the book knowledge.
The Vedic Sciences are a living knowledge – a living wisdom to evolve our lives.
To be considered for this program, please email me with your contact number and the Independent Study Application 2017. We will talk and decide if this is a good fit for you.
I really believe that this knowledge is at the cutting edge of anyone seeking a well-balanced and happy life. Please share with others who may be interested as I hope to grow this program.