- Fulfillment/satisfaction is an inner experience. It does not come from multitasking and balancing everything in our lives; it comes from pouring ourselves deeply into our passionate pursuit in life.
- Life is not a zero sum game. When we take time away from family or work for our-self, our family/work will be enriched by the things we learn, the growth we experience.
- Life/Love flows where it is needed. Allow yourself to flow into whatever it is that’s calling for your attention. Do not invent guilt.
- Guilt, shame and blame are a construct of the mind. The only real emotion is LOVE. Everything else is absence of LOVE.
- We are ONE person with ONE life. When we divide ourselves between various important aspects of our life, we crumble. Abraham Lincoln said, “A house divided can not stand.”
- What is a Life Well lived? What does your best life look like and what things do you do regularly to take you a step closer to that best life.